IT - Full Stack Engineer
After having just celebrated our 20th anniversary marked by continued and significant growth, Fine Tune takes great pride in maintaining our fun and nimble entrepreneurial work environment. We’re looking for people who are self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the willingness to collaborate to help our team level up. We're a tight knit group that strives to always improve and we empower our people to make a difference. Fine Tune is a certified B Corp, and we believe it's essential that our team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. "Tuners" love working here; just ask them. If you're looking to work 45+ hours a week and enjoy being micro-managed, we're not a good fit. However, if you want to be part of a team where your opinions count and efforts are valued, we just might be what you seek.
*This is a remote position, USA only*
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development.
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical people
- Mentoring junior developers and pair programming
- A continuous learning approach and desire to pursue new knowledge and technologies
- Participate in code review process to ensure work adheres to standards and specifications
- 5+ years of professional full-stack web development
- Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ruby on Rails and React
- Test Driven Development (Rspec with Capybara and React Testing Library)
- Git version control.
- Heroku deployments
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- UI/UX Design ability (figma, Abobe XD)
- AWS, S3
- Power BI
- Dynamics 365
- Health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Health plan includes HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive compensation
- Company trips
- Bonus potential
- We have budgeted $150K for this role
- Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Fine Tune partners with companies to source, negotiate, manage and audit certain ‘nuisance expense’ programs. Led by executive-level industry insiders, Fine Tune has also developed proprietary auditing software which monitors client invoices to ensure adherence with the implemented agreements. Several of the world’s most recognizable brands have chosen Fine Tune, including Cargill, Pep Boys, Siemens, Advance Auto Parts, Caterpillar, and MilliporeSigma. Our Mission is to add lasting value for our clients by deploying our world-class expertise with honesty, dedication, and vigilance.